Did you know that you can help the Homeless Angels without spending an extra cent? Due to the generosity of the below retailers, you can donate to the Homeless Angels without spending more than you already spend on your everyday shopping.
To register with the AmazonSmile Foundation:
- Click on or copy and paste the link: http://smile.amazon.com/
- Sign in with your Amazon username and password or create a new account.
- Click on your account, scroll down to settings, and you can register or change your charity by clicking on that link.
- When you shop, go to smile.amazon.com to make your purchases.
More information about AmazonSmile:
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon that lets you enjoy the same wide selection of products, low prices, and convenient shopping features as on Amazon.com. There is no cost to charitable organizations or AmazonSmile customers. Customers will have access to the same products, features, services, and great low prices as on Amazon.com. The shopping experience is identical to Amazon.com with the added benefit that the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from eligible AmazonSmile purchases to charitable organizations selected by customers.
Kroger Community Rewards Program
To register with the Kroger Community Rewards Program:
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up. If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, you may get one at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Sign in with your Kroger username and password or create a new account by clicking on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering the zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number or name of the organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, your purchases will not count for Care Free until after you register your card.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
SpartanNash Direct Your Dollars
The Homeless Angels has the opportunity to earn $1,000 from SpartanNash, simply by shopping at any local Family Fare Supermarket or D&W Fresh Market. Through the Direct Your Dollars program, we can turn eligible receipts into cash for our organization!
For every $150,000 in receipts we collect, we will earn $1,000 donation from SpartanNash. Drop your receipts off or mail them at:
3216 W Main St.
Lansing, MI 48917